OUR BUSINESS APPROACH
We assist people in managing their money, creating long-term relationships, not individual transactions. We design detailed financial blueprints for our clients and create investment strategies utilizing our clients:
- Investment experience
- Near and long-term financial goals
- Ability or willingness to assume risk
- Current and future tax consequences
- Personal considerations
We achieve this mission by using a road map - the "A-B" Approach
- A is where you are today, and B is where you want to be.
- Our job is to help you determine A and to recommend steps to get you to B. Think of us as your tour guides, we'll provide the safest and fastest route to your financial destination! It's up to you to decide if that's the way you want to go.
- This will help us to create your ROAD MAP, which we will use every step of the way on your journey to your goal
A Four Step Process
1. In our initial meeting, we will:
- Determine "A" ( i.e. take a snapshot of your current finances)
- Establish your risk tolerance
- Discuss your near and long-term goals -"B"
- Discuss your investment objectives and income needs
2. We will then analyze this data and prepare a comprehensive financial strategy. We will meet again in the following weeks to:
- Discuss the results of our analysis
- Explain your plan (road map) in detail
- Get your agreement on the proposed strategy
3. We will then implement this agreed-upon strategy. Since this is the step where the investments are actually made, let us take a moment to explain some of the basic elements of our investment philosophy.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
A Conservative Approach
- Preservation of your capital is our primary concern.
- We will take the appropriate amount of risk necessary to help you meet your stated goals and objectives.
- We may invest in aggressive products where appropriate, if they adhere to the overall road map.
Once we've agreed upon a plan, our job will be to make sure that you understand how our recommendations fit into your overall strategy.
- Most importantly, we use our own investment expertise.
- We also rely on analysts from Standard & Poor's, ValueLine, and Morningstar.
- We are also open to hear your own personal investment preferences and will use them if they fit into your road map.
4. We will review the strategy on a regular basis to monitor its performance. We will make adjustments that reflect any change in market forces, the economy, or in your individual financial situation.
We will speak regularly by phone, and feel free to stop by any time to discuss your investments face-to-face. We will do our best to accommodate your visit. We are also available to come to your home or business if that makes you feel more comfortable or if it's more convenient.
It is very important that you understand exactly how we are compensated:
- We are paid via commissions on certain types of transactions.
- We are compensated on a fixed fee basis on certain assets, so we have a vested interest in the growth of your assets.
- We are also compensated when you "pay" us a compliment by referring your friends to us. If you like what we do for you, tell a friend. If you don't, tell us so that we can address your concerns.
If, at any time, you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us to answer them for you. We appreciate your business, and will do our best to earn your trust.